Hi Bill,

I read your above thread and your initial ride report. I saw that you found
the Roadini to be fast and stable. I am curious how it compares to your BMC
in more specific ways which I attribute to "Sportiness" if you have found
any to be discernible.

With stouter tubing, is the Roadini less flexible than the BMC?
Does either the BMC or Roadini spin up/accelerate faster (neither are
racing bikes, nor do I intend to race)
Which one has quicker steering?
All things being equal, is one more "fun" to ride (might be hard given they
are set up differently)

I ask because I ride a large frame, I'm mid-40's and want a tall stack, and
I want a sporty, lively ride. I'm considering a Road+ vs a Roadini.
Currently, I ride a Soma ES but the stack isn't quite high enough. And I
have a strong desire for an orange bike--the orange Roadini is really
appealing.

Thanks!
Austin B.
Sykesville, MD