^THIS^ is great stuff and is the answer to my "nuanced" questions I asked a
couple posts ago. I'm not fast my most standards, but sometimes like to
ride fast without being in a hurry (because as Jan H. says "Riding fast is
fun"). Occasionally, I just want to push it and want the bike to to respond
in kind.

I pulled the trigger on a prebuy for a 61cm Orange Leo last week--feeling
good about it. The "kit" doesn't factor in as I've never had/worn one. But
then I generally don't like clothes with words on them.

And I like that you call it "Leo" Bill, and not "Roadini." If you don't
mind, I might adopt that nomenclature (as I just did above, see that?)

-Austin