Dear Patrick!I simply love reading and viewing your ride blogs!\My one
question: Will you share with us your techniques for perfectly framed photos of
you riding solo? Mini tripod? Timer? Remote control? Hand of God? <grin>Cheers
from Oz,Andrew

      From: Deacon Patrick <lamontg...@mac.com>
 To: rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com
 Sent: Monday, June 11, 2018 9:40 AM
 Subject: [RBW] Bikepacking the Smokey Mountains of the Colorado Rockies

In which I ride through nearly every ecosystem Colorado has, wonder if I’m in
the Smokey Mountains instead, encounter deer, bear, wild ass, pronghorn
antelope, heard elk, and if my cloths got dirty I had plenty of washboard to
scrub them clean.
Grin.https://thegrid.ai/withabandon/fixed-gear-bikepacking-the-colorado-rockies

With abandon,Patrick
www.CredoFamily.orgwww.MindYourHeadCoop.org--