I e-mailed Jeff a year or two ago and asked if he had a unicrown fork
planned for what was then his "Plus" bike and I think the answer was a
negative.  Now that he has introduced a unicrown fork for the short and
long models, I really want the LWB version.   Also, now that he has a riser
version of his H Loop Bar, I ordered the 710mm version with clear grips
this weekend.  They will go on my Karate Monkey and I'm really hopeful that
I will like them.  I've been curious for years and a brief test ride on a
new Ogre with the Moloko bar, which is similar to the Jones H-Bar,
convinced me that there's a good chance I'll like the H-Bar.