Hey Bob, glad you got that saddle up.  My saddle is good, height wise, but
dirt drop bars are meant to be predominately ridden in the drops, and as
such, I like the drop portion just a little below the saddle height.  The
tops are really high, for sure, but that's fine for casual chats and down
tempo rides.  When the mud gets to flinging, or the trail points up, I duck
down into the drops again.

-James