Hey Tony,

There is a way to get some non-polished silver action on just about any
Velocity rim, but you'll have to ask them. As a shop owner, I've asked to
have rims left with their "mill finish" which, while not true ano, has a
very classy look in it's own right. I have some raw Atlas rims on my
Appaloosa and boy are they purdy. Timing is everything with this option
however, as they have to deliberately set them aside before finishing as
usual.

Hope this helps! Ain't bikes fun? : )