Well, about 6 weeks into the "tubes with Orange Seal" experiment and the
results have not been good. I used the sealant in the tubes of the Hilsen
(700x44 Snoqualmies) and the Hunqapillar (700x2.1" Thunder Burts) and have had
flats that won't seal on the front tire of the Hilsen (now running a tube, no
sealant, because...why bother?) and then a leak on the rear tire of the Hunq
that I could pump up, ride for an hour, then it was low, topped off, rode for
an hour, then after 4 days flat and won't hold air.

Here's a question: The bottle gives the amount of sealant per tire. It says 1-2
oz for road, and 4 oz. for MTB 29". I used 4 oz in all of the tubes I did,
since my "road" tire is 700x44. Does that amount seem like it would be right
for my tire sizes?

I'm pretty discouraged about the failure of the Orange Seal to work here in
goathead country.