I don’t think it would be any stronger but I’m not sure how much that would
matter.  When Grant showed me the 3D printed prototype, I thought it was a
stroke of genius.  If you consider where forces are being applied to a bike
frame, that’s the one of the few joints where the compression force is going
straight into the joint (dropout and top of bottom bracket, too).  With the
exception of some minor lateral forces, Riv figured out how to get a multitude
of seatstay angles out of one casting.  Brilliant!  Higher volume = lower cost.
 I just always wondered if they needed a similar joint at the dropout or if
that angle stayed consistent.

John