On line sources seem to focus on high volume items and often run out of
things that then pop up again a while later.  Perhaps roller bearing
headsets are one of those "really cool but slow movers".  Tange has made
them as well as IRD & perhaps VO at some time.  They seem to come'n'go.  If
your situation does not require immediate attention, keep poking around.

To your question, IRD is the one who could answer that with authority.  All
the guessing we do here is just speculation.  Personally, if I were making
a niche product such as 1" threaded roller bearing headsets, I'd be happy
to sell all of them I could to anyone who'd buy.

dougP