I have a Joe A and the older version of the Jones diamond Ti frame with the
truss fork - so not the LWB..  Although I love both of these bikes, the
Jones is a superlative ride.  I have the "smaller" slick tires (2.5?)
Schwable Marathon Supreme and Alfine 8 drivetrain on the Jones.  Talking to
Jeff Jones is also a treat.  He takes the time to answer all your
questions.  Not that Riv doesn't.   It's one of my keepers.