I wonder if the LBS I spoke to is simply being more conservative with the
stated weight rating, was mistaken, or maybe they just have remaining stock
before a change was made on the original model?  Not 100% sure, and didn’t
intend to provide any misinformation but when they mentioned the weight limit I
questioned it believing I did in fact read 33lbs for both models initially but
they insisted the limit was 27lbs for the Yepp model front seat they carried,
which was not the Nexxt version, which I noted the last time I was there before
ready for the purchase as the vent holes molded in the seat are different
between both and the Nexxt version has less of the Crocs type foam padding on
the exterior.