Stems. Threadless is a lighter system by quite a bit. Two things it lacks is
adjustability and comfort. My long quill stem and the one inch steerer flex
quite comfortably. I think it is one of the secrets to the Atlantis’s
adoration. It is far easier to raise and lower your handlebars too, but that
matters when? Just once usually. Not really an issue. Aesthetically I think
quill wins.
I was hoping for a lugged plus frame but fillet sounds pretty cool too, like
the old high end Ritchey and Fisher frames from back in the day.
I’d like a thread-less stem as this could be my next bike packing bike and
‘car’ ( I bought a Crust LD stem to build a bike around 😏) and it’s a lighter
system.
I’d like discs but am fine with rim brakes. Kind of. They suck in the winter in
the ice and snow and snow plow grit eats up rims. Discs are quicker, cheaper
and easier to replace.   I hope that Paul’s V-brakes clear a 2.8’ tire. Looking
at my bike with 2.35’ tires, I’m not sure...
I have more chainring clearance over rocks and drops since I changed my
transmission over to SRAM XX1 on my Atlantis, so I don’t think the new bike is
worth me swapping to at this point. Ground clearance was my only real issue
with the single track capability of the Atlantis.
The new bike isn’t lugged. 😩 Sob..sob...
I could change my mind in a minute if it has cool colors and a stellar name...😉

Clayton
#DirtDanceDesigns