I know this is a more mundane topic than the discussion I just read on Paul
Racers vs.Tecktros on the Hillborne - I have the Tecktros but have Paul's
on 2 other bikes.  I cannot seem to find info on the size Nord-Lock washers
to fit between the thumb screw and the plastic thingee on the Silver Bar
ends.  My shifter tends to loosen after 50 miles or so and I'd like that
not to happen.  First world problems, yes.

Anyone know and do I really need them?  The Riv literature is coy and say
maybe you do and maybe you don't.