Pretty much the daily commute load for my Nigel Smythe Li'l Loafer
(tweed).  No time to write about what goes in the SaddleSack large....

2 Caltrain vinyl destination tags (life extended with a hole punch and
hemp twine)
Caltrain schedule (ragged, but has the trains with 2 bike cars
highlighted)
iPod and headphones (for Fresh Air during ride home after work)
USB RSA token
laminate badge/key
A.H.H Quik-Coin coin purse (hate coins jingling loose in the bag)
sunglasses in hard case
reading glasses in soft case
Trangia aluminum box with my lunch inside (when I've got good
leftovers) - otherwise fruit, instant oatmeal, or bran muffin
Trader Joe's Omega Mix (a few bags)
house keys
tiny swiss army knife on a keychain, with a tiny bottle opener

-br