Thanks for the extra feedback :-)

I'm still waiting on some parts I've bought, but man, this bike is huge!
It feels similar in size to the 25" mid-80's Cannondale touring bike I used
to have, which I loved but always felt a little big.  (My PBH is 89.5, so
this is sized right according to Rivendell.)

What I didn't anticipate is that the lower bottom bracket brings the seat
-- and therefore my saddle bag -- just close enough to the rear tire that I
think I should probably get a rear rack for it.  Mark's Rack and the Nitto
R10 look like good options, but may need to wait until I can find a used
one for sale.  Does anyone have any other recommendations?