Plus tires and cantilever brakes! Called it!

It looks great to me, and is very much what I was expecting, although the
top tube configuration was a surprise.  My wife hates it, I think it's
awesome.

Wondering about the sizing and geometry.  The sample that is set up for
Will looks like it is running 650B+ wheels, so the 29" XL must be really
big.  I think the sample looks like it would fit me well.  I'll probably
get one, especially if that color is an option.  I'll have to build a new
set of wheels, but other than that a lot of the parts from my Clem could
swap over.