Lum,

It would seem the case is closed!  Not that it wasn’t for you already.  Now,
should I be happy with my ignorant bliss or try to convince my wife I need to
keep searching?  I hope that isn’t sounding sarcastic because, if so, it is not
intended. It may just be that I’m not capable of discerning differences others
can, something I guess that can cut both ways.  That is unquestionably the case
when it comes to smell and taste in comparison to my wife.  When on the GDMBR
the weight I was carrying would vary quite a bit day to day depending on food
supplies or the times we would lighten the load of the sick and I honestly was
oblivious to it while others would be arguing to ditch food they thought
expendable.  To me, I was like whatever.

Bill