Go-to pump is a Zefal HP Husky, but I also have a classic Silca. I would still
be using the Silca that I bought back in the 1980s if it hadn’t been
accidentally left by the side of the road at a race out in the country a couple
of years ago.

Silcas have the advantage of being reparable. You can buy the leather plunger
if it wears out (or just take it out and put a little grease on it in most
cases), and the hose/chuck assembly is easily available. Take care of a
Silca—and don’t lose it—and it will last forever.

--Eric Norris
campyonly...@me.com
@CampyOnlyguy (Twitter/Instagram)