Hi BBDD,
Woom has islets for rack and/or fenders. The Woom6 is for 55" - 65".
https://us.woombikes.com/products/6

Woom used to sell a "commuter"-style bike with racks+fenders, but sadly
discontinued it. I think it's a USA market thing-- they can't sell them.
(Looks like Woom still offers racks+fenders in EU, maybe other markets.)

This past spring, I bought my 8-yo the Woom5, and purchased fenders+rack
from Islabikes. (Woom is a nice bike, and much nicer than most children's
bikes. Islabikes is higher quality, IMHO, but I couldn't justify the $100+
difference.)

Good luck!
shoji
Arlington MA