Just for fun and reference. Put your info here too for others to see as
this is discussed sometimes. Seems like different iterations have different
clearances.
I have been wrestling with 700 x 40mm Berthouds to get them installed and
to fit with 700 x 32mm tires.

*My Ram's frame iteration *(I think) one of the later ones*:*
I have a blue 54 Rambouillet with Hilsen lugset/barrel eyelets on
seatstays/one eyelet per dropout (for iteration description).
132.5 dropouts.
Frame features are like the green iteration. I have never seen an orange or
other blue like this.

*Fenders and frame fit (700 x 40 stainless Berthoud Fenders):*
Rear fender end at chainstay bridge needed to be squeezed a little  so it
would fit between stays. No spacers needed for bridge.
Fenders cleared all frame points fine everywhere else front and back.
Both fenders mounted to Problem Solvers fender nuts for easy on-off, and
maximum clearance without daruma hardware protrusion.
All other fender bolts mounted with heads inside the fender and nuts
outside for same.

*Fender fit over 32mm tires:*
Front fender over tire went on easy.
Rear was tough to get right, but now is on fine.
Nothing rubs but clearances are very tight. Nothing bigger than a 32 will
fit with fenders for sure.
Too tight for my taste. I like better clearances.
So I am hopefully getting some Cerf 28mm to put on it.
Those tires I hope will have massive clearance after having mounted the
fenders for 32mm clearances.

*650b conversion with SKS P45 fenders:*
Massive clearance for 650 x 42mm tires with SKS P45 fenders on this bike.
Fenders fit good all around. Rear fender flexible enough to smoosh a little
between chainstays at chainstay bridge.
No spacer needed.
Tried P50 Honjos. Would need to be cut or shaped to fit around chainstays
at chainstay bridge on this frame. No spacer needed.