Oh...A Dahon....Never mind....I see your point. You have me wondering how my
local Safeway would take to me using my Atlantis as a grocery cart....Sure
would be simpler. No locking up the bike, getting a cart, forgetting my
reusable bags, wiping off the slimy cart handle with handi wipes that are
always dry, putting the groceries in the cart, unloading, scanning and plastic
bagging them while getting dirty looks, recarting them, wheeling the cart out
then block the sidewalk with my cart (more dirty looks), while I unload the
shopping basket into the panniers, front basket and rear rack bag, then go to
move my bike and realize its still locked to the rack (every time 😳).
I like your way, way better.. Way. Load, scan, load. Done.Brilliant!
ClaytonDDD

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad

On Saturday, November 3, 2018, 4:13 PM, Patrick Moore <bertin...@gmail.com>