I'm thinking this would be a perfect fit for me, assuming it actually is a 52
cm frame. I'm 5'6", with a 79 cm PBH. I'm a little torn about getting a 26"
bike, but I get why Riv uses smaller wheels for smaller frames.

I'm having a hard time justifying the purchase, because there's a lot of
overlap between the Ram and my current bikes. I have an older Riv road
standard, to cover the lugged steel Rivendell place in the stable. The problem
with that bike is that I can't run tires larger than 28 mm. I got some great
input on using supple tires with that bike, haven't tried that yet. I really
want that spot to be filed with an Albatross barred bike, I don't know if the
road standard will ever be great with those bars. One other issue with that
bike is that it doesn't have any cream details, it's solid light blue. A great
color, but I like the cream fills on the Ram. Then, I have an S&S coupled
Lynskey Ti all-rounder, that can take up to 42 mm tires. The 3rd road bike in
the garage is a 52 cm, 26" wheeled Surly Disc Trucker, that I only use for
fully loaded touring.

So, I guess I'm looking for input on whether I'd love this bike so much that I
should give it a spot in my stable? It does feel like a good deal, given the
stated condition. I'd have to drive a couple of hours to get it, but I think it
would be worth the trip.

Cheers,
Keith