Och! Aye. I am thankful for two bikes that ride smooth lines easily, with great
stability, and ability to haul enough stuff for all weather riding. House to
paved to dirt to singletrack with aplumb.

Back-a-bike panniers and saddlebags that are the Scottish waxed cotton. It
holds up to everything, and having now ridden and destroyed lesser bags, I
really appreciate the hearty simplicity and stability on the bike that Grant
and Co. have built in (and seeing the evolution of the design changes they made
to get to this point!) The current offerings of larger saddlebags are brilliant
and address the challenges I had with the previous rendition.

Grant’s personal touch, as well as folks on this group, in aiding my quest for
riding nearly daily no matter the weather. I used to be limited by my brain
challenges to running trails an average of 3 days a week. Now, I ride 6-7 days
a week. Fixed gear lets me ride no matter the ice buildup on the drivetrain and
rims, opening up an additional 30-50 days of longer riding than I could do
pre-fixed. Grant’s personal attention to making the Hunabeam happen was a
wondrous blessing!

Happy giving of thanks, all! May God startle you with joy!

With abandon,
Patrick