Thanks Justin. I've always received good customer service from Riv. I've
gotten some stuff from them 2 days later, and I'm on the east coast. In the
age of AmazonPrime, that's not too shabby!

Not to mention, I called Grant once trying to decide between a Joe
Appaloosa and Clem. He said he had too many words to express over the
phone, and to leave my email address and he would send a follow up. I
didn't think much of it, but later that night, he wrote a nice, long and
thorough email trying to help me discern the differences I might like from
each model. Of course I hemmed and hawed, and he was patient with me the
whole way. I decided to order the Appaloosa, and he saw my address and
quickly put my order in with Gravel and Grind (the closest dealers at the
time).

-Phil