Again the Davinci Crank has a Q of 158, has interchangeable spiders,
weighs 400 grams, is a high polish silver, is made in America, is very
stiff, is $100 less than TA.  Or one might consider the White VBC
crank, which has a Q of 137, and, as a double, can be configured   all
the way down to a 24 if you want.

Michal