I have the exact same bike, it is a really wonderful, underrated machine. I
don't ride mine enough, and think about selling it every now and then, but
I take it for a ride and all thoughts of parting with it evaporate. It's
90% the same as a 58cm Atlantis at a fraction of the cost. Whoever snaps
this up is getting a steal!

Chris