Well here we are again. I was in on the last buy a certificate and never
used it. I'm in a place where I don't really need anything from Riv these
days unless they chose to produce a Saluki that takes 48mm tires plus
fenders and comes with center pulls.

In regards to the notion of Riv closing up shop I say that would be a bleak
day and one I for my small part will help to stave off. Though I don't
personally ride a riv these days I can't express how much Grant and company
have given me. It truly is priceless. I currently          support two
YouTube channels that I value so what's a little bit more to keep the good
guy's rolling into the future.

Hugh