I met Bene in northern New Mexico in what was the low point of my Great
Divide ride in 2016. We stopped to talk and he assured me I was near the
end of what seemed like an endless climb. The day before I was caught in a
downpour that turned the trail into a slippery mud hole, my bike had pounds
of dried mud stuck to it. Nothing but positive feelings about my encounter.
  Steve

On Tue, Jan 8, 2019 at 8:34 PM Drw <drewbeckme...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I don’t know how to do the thumbs up emoji thing here. But thumbs up

Steven Sweedler
Plymouth, New Hampshire