This is my 1995 Road Prototype. It was originally all Light English Blue, a
Waterford classic color. Waterford made the bike for RBW using heavy wall
Reynolds 753 tubes, a 531 fork with a bi-plane crown and Richard Sachs designed
lugs. It was re-painted in 2011 at Airglow in Athens GA using the same light
blue but with cream lugs and fork crown to match the cream in the decals.  It's
being re-painted now due to a frame crack repair, but with the same colors as
seen here. The frame measures 54.5 cm C-T on the seat tube, and I have always
ridden it as a 650B conversion.

 https://flic.kr/p/bHgAhR