I am a big fan of them. They have almost no road buzz, and they don't
really feel slow, especially if you pump them up high for the rides to and
from the trailhead (and release at the trail). Mine measured out to 57mm at
35 psi with
24mm ID rims.

They are a great mixed surface tires, AND you can grab a pair from Riv!