Thanks Jamison for that.

I am currently thinking thusly:
56, 560B
drop bars (likely Nitto RM 13, Nitto 132 or 135, or my usual Nitto Noodle -
maybe 46 this time from my usual 44).
V-brakes with dedicated V-drop levers from Tektro. (I live where it rains a
lot and like the power of Vs, although I also like Cantis for superior
modulation and feel).
Fenders.
Possibly front platform rack, but certainly transfer my low riders over
from the Sam (Tubus Tara).
Transfer Tubus Logo Evo from Sam to the rear of Atlantis.
Probably 45-50mm tires.
Sugino Wide/Low double.
Of course I'd run a dynamo light front and rear (I commute in the dark).