Oh, I forgot to answer Bill’s question on cause. Each concussion was different,
the first one coming at age 12 when the swing I was on broke at its apex and I
landed on my head. They knew to treat the broken neck, but since my brain
wasn’t showing through me skull, they didn’t look for much in the way of brain
injury back than. Subsequent concussions, all without “any effects” according
to all doctors. Two bike accidents, one with a car, head on collision at 30mph
combined, no direct impact to my head, the other on training rollers too short
for my touring bike’s wheelbase.

With abandon,
Patrick