This is the option I would recommend. Older used ENO that takes normal cogs.
I’ve ridden thousands of fixed miles with Rotafixed cogs. Bike shop broke a
Park chain whip trying to remove a cog of mine. Rota-UN-fixing loosened it
easily.

Cogs are more likely to come loose with a lower gear of course, but if you have
brakes I think you’ll be fine. Two reasons I think that - 1: When you brake
suddenly, and backpedal massively, the rear lifts enough to skid, and not
unscrew the cog. 2: Using brakes mean you never really backpedal with all your
force anyway.

Philip
Santa Rosa, CA