Steve, that's a Soma Wingman, and they started by cleaning up the idea of
using the CP brake arm
- https://www.somafab.com/archives/product/wingmann-light-mount .
For my standoff, I used a speargun tip-thread converter, 5/16"-24 to M6.
The whole thing casts a really nice light pattern across the top of the
tire, giving me a good light cone for pedaling before dawn.