This is incredible Kai - you're playing with fire here, you're gonna have
requests pouring in!  Sorry for the brazen pun.  oh geez.
Seriously you put the 'can' in 'cantilever', I can't wait to come check it
out IRL and make the swap!

For those who may have forgotten, I had an extra fork for my Cheviot which
had been 'accidentally re-raked' in an accident, and Kai, who turns out to
practically be my neighbor, offered to try brazing on Canti posts!   Gotta
love this community.

I should also point out Kai, an artist, makes some really cool sculptures
with his brazing technique! (Kai, hoping for a followup post with pics)