Having to purge to keep the ship afloat. Some good MUSA Rivy stuff.

*Swift Industries Ozette - $165*
Size small, xpac material. Great condition, some coffee and dust staining
on the inside. Had a couple buttons on the front flap so you can see the
pin holes.

*Patagonia Fleece - $45*
Old school made in USA "sweater". Size small, but these had a boxy cut. I'm
a medium in most things, but this fits. Snug on me at the waist, opens at
the chest. Im 5'9" 155lb
Fleece is super thick and cozy. Excellent condition, clean, from a non
smoking/pet household
Pit to pit - 21"
Sleeve from shoulder seam - 23"
Length from bottom of collar to hem - 21"

*Shimano SH-MT32B Spd Shoes - $35*
Size 9 mens. Fit true. Worn exactly once. I have foot issues and was trying
to find an spd shoe to help...these didnt work.

*Also have some RedWing 8109 moc-toe oxford - $65*
Size 9, but run about a half size big IMO. Made in USA. Welt construction.
Same as the workboot, but low top.
Great shape, broken in, not broken. I used these to do carpet install
inspections because of the white non marking soles. Havent done that for 3
years thankfully.

*How about a vintage Schott Perfecto biker jacket? - $85*
Size 50! It's huge. Made in USA , complete with pile lining
Excellent condition, hardly any wear. I bought this in maybe 89 or 90? Used
to wear stuff WAY too big. To wit, I'm a 38reg suit jacket.
Clean, conditioned, WILD ONE!
Pit to pit - 25"
Waist - 24"
Sleeve from shoulder seam - 24"
Shoulder to shoulder across back - 23"
Collar seam to bottom down the back - 25 1/2"
And yes, the pile lining vest zips out.
All Talon zippers in perfect shape

PICTURES HERE
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/42027576@N00/albums/72157706697569245>

Prices include reasonable shipping in the US
Paypal preferred.

Drop me PM here, or email with any questions!
Thanks!
Brad