As we emerge from “Winter” here in the Bay Area I got to take my Saluki out
yesterday (as posted in the post yr Riv thread). I thought it would be
interesting to see how folks have decided to change their builds over the
winter as often happens.

Salukid: my upright but not uptight kid hauler.
Something I LOVE about this frame as a kid hauler is the ability to mount from
behind the saddle due to the combination of low bottom bracket and slacker seat
tube angle.
Build list:
Widest Bosco Bars (58cm?) + 12cm Nitto Stem + Ergon Grips
Thule Kid seat
Paul Levers + Brakes + Moon Units
Microshift shifter (10 sp indexed) + XT Derailleur on a road link shifting
11-40 cassette
Shimano Crank with 34t + S⁄lver chainguard + VO Sabot pedals
GOLD CHAIN
Trusty Brooks B17 select + Nitto 83 + Paul Blue Balls just for fun
Widefoot liter cage + voile strap + King Kage Iris. “Free to me” SIP water
bottle + Radavist bottle
Oldie but goodies Shimano LX Hubs to Synergy Rims + Paul Rasta Skewers + WTB
Byways
Bruce Gordon Rear Rack + Rawland Demi-porteur front rack
Carradice Bag with random straps + Safety Pizza + Donut Sacks DONUT KILL ME
strap
Rose gold bell because my daughter loves to ring it while we ride!

Justin