Going to build up a '95 Road. It's due back in a week from a repair and
re-paint. It was a triple and it's going to be a 50/34 compact double instead.
8 speed 11-34 in back or similar (cause I have them in boxes on the shelf) and
a shorter reach Technomic stem instead of the Dynamic I had on it. Staying with
Nitto 135 bars and Silver DT shifters. Going to squeeze some 38mm Pascenti Pari
Motos in place of the Soma New Express (they run around 36mm). So overall, a
lighter, quicker, tighter vibe I think.