I've got a question for the collective. I'm looking to get a little more
upright in life. I am considering Albatross bars. My concern is that I have
tried a few times to get comfortable on Moustache, and later Albastache
bars, and never really gelled with them. I didn't find the forward position
comfortable at all, and my hands would fall into a position on the sweeps
that would just send jolts of pain up my wrists. Is there anyone out there
that had a similar reaction to Moustache bars, but found comfort in
Albatross bars? Or am I wasting time and money trying out the Albatross
bars? Would Ergon "paddle-type" grips help with the wrist pain thing?

As a counterpoint, I find the hoods and ramps of drop bars acceptable, and
on my off-road focused mountain and fat bikes, I like "alt" bars with 25-45
degrees of sweep.

I think I'd be pretty happy with the new Wavie bar, but that is very
similar to the before mentioned bars on my off-road bikes. I want something
different than my existing road (drop) and off-road (mid sweep) bars.

Thanks!

Chris