I don’t ride super long distances, just 40 or 50 miles at a stretch. Usually
much shorter, 10 or 20 miles. The RM-3 is my favorite bar. I like the Midge,
too; with bar-end shifters it works the same.

The RM-013 is much more “normal,” deeper, less flare, but still a great bar for
me. For a while the Woodchipper was my favorite, but it fell out of favor. Riv
said I’d love the Noodle, but I hated it. If Analog Cycles says you won’t like
the RM-3 I can’t imagine they’d approve of the Woodchipper.

I recommend trying out what you want, and reporting back.

Philip
Santa Rosa, CA