Please look on the RBW website for the Stem - Nitto DirtDrop (MT-10) 8cm X
26mm with a 22.2 mm quill. You will be able to have plenty of height
adjustment and the proper clamp size. I do not know what angle of the
extension you wish for your bicycle. There are other models listed on the
RivBike and NITTO websites. The important thing is that you are
comfortable. Take a look here for detailed measurements. Remember your bar
clamp diameter is 26.0mm with the NITTO Noodle bars. Hope this helps.
*http://nitto-tokyo.sakura.ne.jp/stem-E.html*