1. Analog (James, et al.): You are amazing. I am in awe that you dreamed up and
then carried out the idea to include whole passages of Tolkien on this
Rivendell bike. This is just fantastic. Hits all the pleasure centers in my
brain - bikes, books, endearing quotes, darling teenagers who are showing such
promise... You folks are truly talented and artistic - thanks for sharing this
here - what a treat!

2. I’d LOVE to see/read an interview with this girl. To be this directed and
precise and artsy at age 13 is nothing short of astounding. (I have a 13 yo boy
who rides a 45 cm Clem, and he is nothing like this other child!) Is she on
Instagram? Oh, how I would love to follow her adventures.

3. And who says kids can’t have Rivendells, huh?!? Best thing I’ve seen in a
long time!