Rachel thanks for your perspective about your daughter’s bike.  I know you are
preaching to the choir on this list; but the logic and rational to gift your
13yo daughter this personalized high quality beautiful source of adventure
bring joy to my heart!
I am a retired English teacher and taught a semester long course based on
Tolkien and Middle Earth.  I understand the passion many young folks have for
his writing and amazingly imagined world and history.

James thanks for giving your customers personalized one on one attention to
achieve a dream build.  I love it when adults take young folks seriously and
treat them with respect.

Maybe this summer I will pull up outside your shop in Vermont on my R1100GS BMW
motorcycle with my Bombadil affixed to a bike rack as I explore the NE on both
bike and cycle this summer!

Sincerely,
Ryan Hankinson
West Michigan