In one word: Buy Another Bike.

Seriously, I understand the desire to make one bike do many things; I tried
that myself back in the very early '90s with 3 wheelsets, for offroad,
commuting/errands, and "gofast", each with appropriate tires and cassettes,
but I shortly discovered that I really wanted at least 3 bikes and that has
been my habit ever since I bought an XO-2 to serve as my gofast road bike,
converted a very nice steel hardtail to drops for commuting, and bought
myself another mountain bike for dirt use.