The Godly have the ends of the hooks on their drop bars PARALLEL TO
THE
> GROUND*

*Dead sea scrolls the book of Patrick, psalm 3.  Authors note the
first two psalms have been obscured in the original Aramaic but they
appear to be

" The Godly know that Steel is real"

" The Godly shall only have leather contacting their hind-parts"