Hey John,

I have Wavie bars on my Quickbeam with a 130mm stem and about 2cm of drop.
Bars are angled down about a degree or so. For comparison, I have 48cm
Noodles on a 100mm stem and about 3cm of drop, Shimano R400 levers (not
long reach)

The Wavies still feel pretty upright to me compared to the Noodle setup. I
would feel comfortable setting the Wavie bars on a bike that was smaller
than what I typically ride with drops.

I've ridden them around 150 miles so far.

Hope that helps,

Christian
Berkeley, CA