Hey Rob, thanks very much.  Do you have an Atlantis?

If I had to keep one bike, it would be this old 64 Atlantis.  It's
technically too big (the standover could cause some man damage if I'm not
careful in a fall), but I love the feel of a big bike on the road, and the
look.  It's a classic, and so versatile.  The Wavie, or Ahearne+Map, are
wonderful bars for this bike, allowing comfortable control on the road or
even singletrack.  And it's hard to beat the 2.1 Nanos; such a great
all-conditions tire, unless you're in really mucky stuff.  Surprisingly
fast and quiet on the road, too.

Thanks again,
Tom