On Thursday, May 9, 2019 at 10:13:44 AM UTC-4, Justin Schoop wrote:

> MG, did it by chance have a dent in the downtube near the top water bottle
> cage bolt? If so, I owned that same frame. I believe I bought the f/f/h,
> cranks and brakes. I can post a pic later.

I don't remember a dent there;  though there might have been one.  I think
that when i shipped it to Rob (on the west coast) - i didn't do a great
packing job, and it arrived with a dent from a loose piece in the box; and
he was [rightly] upset, but it was ok.  Or that could have been another
dent, or something subsequent to my tenure.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rbw-owners-bunch/15ab2d68-0fdb-44b5-91b0-9be4d34c4f20%40googlegroups.com.