Nice! I've always been on the look out for a green canti Saluki. I almost
ordered a Waterford AHH, and requested Riv to put Saluki decals, canti, and
paint it Saluki green. But the modifications added up, and I decided
against it.

Hope you have fun with it!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rbw-owners-bunch/6e88ce6c-f2f3-4142-9c98-e47858c59276%40googlegroups.com.