I hope every time I say something ambiguous it doesn't make somebody shove
his or her head up there. I'd feel even worse. I'm not NITTO spokesman,
just a customer, but I've been there 20 times or more (usually when I
worked at Bstone) and I know the deal there, and before NITTO'd come up
with a list, they'd have to test all those stems, and it would be
exhausting and 'thpenthive and -- I can't see that happening. Their point
is just that as bars get wider they impose more leverage on the stem, and
== like that.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rbw-owners-bunch/CAHn%3Dv4wAySuagp45aei5rDb623njs%2BJbTthn92zSvfmKXYp-Tg%40mail.gmail.com.